What we’re looking for
Become a part of our dreamy student team, where we’re crafting the future of space robotics! Our mission is to create autonomous rovers that’ll roam distant celestial landscapes. We’re seeking Mechanical Engineers who are passionate about space robotics and are ready to make their mark on the universe. If you’re a CAD wizard with a penchant for thinking outside the stratosphere and have a knack for manufacturing, read on!
- Collaborate with the team to bring your ideas to life, designing rover subsystems that feel like they’re plucked from sci-fi dreams.
- Embrace the power of CAD software (SolidWorks and 3DEXPERIENCE is our wand of choice) to craft 3D masterpieces and blueprints that’d make even the stars jealous.
- Dive into the cosmos of structural analysis, flex your knowledge in mechanics, and make the first steps into the world of FEM simulations.
- Leverage your manufacturing expertise to bring your designs into reality and ensure they can withstand the cosmic rigors.
- Craft documentation and celestial reports on your design journey.
- Proficiency in English
- Experience in CAD software, especially SolidWorks, because we’re creating the future, and it needs to look spectacular!
- Understanding of analytical structural analysis methods – think of yourself as a cosmic architect.
- A knack for material selection and manufacturing processes (maybe even CAM?!) to bring your cosmic creations to life.
- Experience with Fused Deposition Modeling (FDM) 3D printers? You’re our shooting star!
- A license for a self-propelled spacecraft for commuting to our future Moon testing site.