- Designing, implementing, and optimizing the autonomous driving system.
- Collaborating with the Lead Engineer and other team members for system integration.
- Evaluating and iterating on selected algorithms and technologies to improve rover autonomy.
- Supporting the validation and testing of the autonomous driving functions.
- Proficiency in English
- Background in robotics and autonomous systems.
- Experience with SLAM (Simultaneous Localization and Mapping) algorithms.
- Proficiency in C++/Python and ROS (Robot Operating System).
- Experience with sensor fusion techniques, combining data from RGB-D cameras, LiDAR, IMU, etc.