What we’re looking for
We’re looking for a creative student who can and wants to design and create the best-looking, and high-performing website for our team and our projects, and regularly maintain and implement new design ideas to our website as our team grows.
- Rover Interface Development: Design and implement intuitive and responsive user interfaces for our autonomous rovers. These interfaces should facilitate observability and control for the users.
- Website Revamp: Overhaul the existing WARR Space Robotics website to enhance its aesthetic appeal, functionality, and user experience.
- Integrate Online Features: Implement features such as an online application form, multimedia content, and other functionalities as needed.
- Collaboration: Work closely with other team members, including backend developers, engineers, and stakeholders, to ensure the seamless integration and functionality of frontend components.
- Proficiency in English
- Experience in frontend development, designing and implementing user interfaces.
- Design Aptitude: A keen eye for design and a deep understanding of user experience (UX) and user interface (UI) principles.
- Knowledge of Robotics (a plus): While not mandatory, having an understanding or interest in robotics will be beneficial.
Our website is currently so out of this world ugly, that even our rovers refuse to explore it. Wanna fix it? 😉